Get breaking news, weather alerts, school closings, sports scores and more - anytime, anywhere via text-message from TODAY'S TMJ4, NewsRadio 620 WTMJ and 94.5 WKTI.
Cell Phones - Wireless PDA - Pagers
Step 1: Provide us with your name and mobile contact information, then select the information you want to receive.
**Be sure to click on the "Submit" at the bottom of the page following the list of schools.
Step 2: A 5-digit Authorization Code will be sent to your cell phone, PDA or pager to ensure it's text-enabled. Enter the 5-digit Authorization Code online to complete the sign-up process. If you are signing up for email only, the Code will be sent to your email address.
You can receive messages in the following categories:
1. Weather Plus – Receive up to date weather forecasts and severe weather alerts from the Weather Plus team.
2. TODAY'S TMJ4 - Get news alerts and contest & promotion information.
3. NewsRadio 620 WTMJ – News alerts and updates from the Packers (Each Quarter and Final Score), Brewers (Final Score), Badgers (Football - Half and Final Scores / Mens Basketball - Final Score) and Bucks (Final Score).
4. 94.5 WKTI – Be the first to get concert announcements, WKTI contest/promotion information and More.
5.Time Warner Cable Make sure to check here to receive information on special offers and new product updates from Time Warner Cable.
6. School Closings Get a text message sent directly to your phone if your school is closed.
Text Alert is a free service from Journal Broadcast Group. This is an FCC CAN-SPAM Compliant application. Your information will be kept private. You may change your message preferences or unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link below. Please check your cell phone plan for any text message fees your wireless provider may charge.
Please complete the information below.
Enter your mobile phone number and select your wireless carrier. You can also receive email messages, to do so, simply enter your email address. Please provide either a mobile phone number or an email address, or both.
In the next step of the sign up process, we will send a personal authorization code to your mobile phone or email address.
You will need to enter the code in the next screen within (5) minutes in order to verify and complete your enrollment in the system.
Important: Our systems are tested for performance and reliability on a frequent basis. However, normal network transmission limitations can occur from time-to-time and may cause delays in the receipt of messages.